Re: Gather performance analysis

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Gather performance analysis
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/24/21 7:08 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 3:50 AM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tomas, can you share your test script, I would like to repeat the same
>> test in my environment and with different batching sizes.
>
> I think it's probably the run.sh file attached to
> http://postgr.es/m/d76a759d-9240-94f5-399e-ae244e5f0285@enterprisedb.com

Yep. I've used a slightly modified version, which also varies the queue
size, but we can ignore that and the rest of the script is the same.

As for the config, I've used only slightly tuned postgresql.conf, with
shared_buffers set to 1GB, and increased worker limits.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company