Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard

От Hassan Schroeder
Тема Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Don Fox <donfox1@mac.com> wrote:
> Just that I was able to use my tar on a 'normal'  tared up set of files,
> i.e. maybe something is odd about the postgresql-8.4.1.tar.gz

I'd say no "maybe" about it, if the checksum doesn't match -- after
all, that's why one's provided: to confirm the file is uncorrupted  :-)

twitter: @hassan

Сообщение: Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard
Сообщение: Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard