Re: BUG #17406: Segmentation fault on GiST index after 14.2 upgrade

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BUG #17406: Segmentation fault on GiST index after 14.2 upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2/17/22 01:16, Tomas Vondra wrote:

>>     How large is the table/index? Are you able to run the query with a
>>     custom build (without values optimized out)? Any chance you still
>>     have a
>>     backup from before the pg_upgrade, on which you might run the query?
>>

>> Yes, this is a test DB restored from backup in order to test out 14
>> upgrade, production is still running on 12.9.
>> v3_region is 2832 kB
>> region_ltree_path_idx_gist is 472 kB
>>

> That means it should be possible to reproduce the issue elsewhere by
> copying the files (and schema). Is there any sensitive data that'd
> prevent handing over this data?

Maybe we could also try just dumping the data (the ltree_path column),
so that we can load it into 12 cluster and do a binary upgrade. That
would be simpler than trying to copy the existing data files.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company