Re: Built-in connection pooler

От Konstantin Knizhnik
Тема Re: Built-in connection pooler
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 06.09.2019 19:41, Konstantin Knizhnik wrote:

> On 06.09.2019 1:01, Jaime Casanova wrote:
>>
>> Sadly i got a lot of FAILED tests, i'm attaching the diffs on
>> regression with installcheck and installcheck-parallel.
>> btw, after make installcheck-parallel i wanted to do a new test but
>> wasn't able to drop regression database because there is still a
>> subscription, so i tried to drop it and got a core file (i was
>> connected trough the pool_worker), i'm attaching the backtrace of the
>> crash too.
>>

> Sorry, I failed to reproduce the crash.
> So if you will be able to find out some scenario for reproduce it, I
> will be very pleased to receive it.

I was able to reproduce the crash.
Patch is attached. Also I added proxyign of RESET command.
Unfortunately it is still not enough to pass regression tests with
"proxying_gucs=on".
Mostly because error messages doesn't match after prepending "set local"
commands.

--
Konstantin Knizhnik
The Russian Postgres Company