Re: Transaction state on connection Idle/Open/Failed

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Transaction state on connection Idle/Open/Failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general

https://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/privateapi/org/postgresql/core/ProtocolConnection.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: Question on pgwatch
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected "canceling statement due to user request" error