Re: port conflicts when running tests concurrently on windows.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: port conflicts when running tests concurrently on windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09.12.21 19:41, Andres Freund wrote:
> Withhttps://github.com/anarazel/postgres/commit/046203741803da863f6129739fd215f8a32ec357
> all tests pass. pg_regress requires PG_REGRESS_SOCK_DIR because it checks for
> TMPDIR, but windows only has TMP and TEMP.

This looks reasonable so far.  The commit messages
8f3ec75de4060d86176ad4ac998eeb87a39748c2 and
1d53432ff940b789c2431ba476a2a6e2db3edf84 contain some notes about what I
thought at the time didn't work yet.  In particular, the pg_upgrade
tests don't support the use of Unix sockets on Windows.  (Those tests
have been rewritten since, so I don't know what the status is.)  Also,
the comment in pg_regress.c at remove_temp() is still there.  These
things should probably be addressed before we can consider making this
the default.