Re: Users and object privileges maintenance

От Pavel Luzanov
Тема Re: Users and object privileges maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 18.02.2024 17:40, Dominique Devienne wrote:
Well, membership in a role mean you can "become that role", no? Thus this seems logical,
and not confusing to me, that you can act as the owner, since you SET ROLE to the owner.
They may acts as the owner even without explicit SET ROLE to the owner.
It wasn't obvious to me when I came to postgres from oracle.
--
Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: https://postgrespro.com

Сообщение: Re: Users and object privileges maintenance
Сообщение: Re: Users and object privileges maintenance