Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
FWIW the original CF entry in 2018-07 [1] was marked as RWF. I'm not
sure what's the right way to resubmit such patches, so I've created a
new entry in 2019-01 [2] referencing the same hackers thread (and with
the same authors/reviewers metadata).

regards