Re: psql 15beta1 does not print notices on the console until transaction completes

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: psql 15beta1 does not print notices on the console until transaction completes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 03.06.22 20:25, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> My short term recommendation is to remove the attempt at keeping the
> notice/result order for a tradeoff of getting the notices as soon as
> they are emitted, i.e. basically patch 1 and the acceptance of the
> diffs, called 1-bis in the attached.

I agree with this solution.  Do you want to keep the tests, do you think
they are going to be stable?  I suppose we could try and find out.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17512: Process running query fails with SIGSEV - nodeMemoize.c:349