Re: Web users as database users?

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Web users as database users?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 20/9/19 2:50 μ.μ., David Gallagher wrote:
> Hi - I’m working on a database that will be accessed via a web app. I’m used to a setup where there is one
account/rolethat the app would use to access the database, but in my current scenario I’m

> interested in row level security and auditing enforced by the database. In this scenario, would it make sense to have
auser account on the database to mirror the user account from the web app? Is

> that an unusual practice?

I never regretted it. Just place pgbouncer in front and configure it right.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

От: Tim Clarke
Сообщение: Re: Web users as database users?
От: Morris de Oryx
Сообщение: Re: FW: Re: FW: Re: Shouldn;t this trigger be called?