Re: Timing out A Blocker Based on Time or Count of Waiters

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Timing out A Blocker Based on Time or Count of Waiters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/22/24 09:25, Fred Habash wrote:
> Facing an issue where sometimes humans login to a database and run DDL
> statements causing a long locking tree of over 1000 waiters. As a

The above needs more explanation:

1) Define locking tree.

2) Define waiters.

3) Provide examples of the DDL.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Fred Habash
Сообщение: Timing out A Blocker Based on Time or Count of Waiters
От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Re: Timing out A Blocker Based on Time or Count of Waiters