Logging statement/duration on the same line

От Baron Schwartz
Тема Logging statement/duration on the same line
Дата
Re: Logging statement/duration on the same line  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm writing a log parser front-end.  I've seen some log samples that
look like this, with the duration and statement on the same line:

LOG:  duration: 1.565 ms  statement: SELECT * FROM users WHERE user_id='692'

But in my 8.3.9 test installation, durations are always logged on a
separate line.  Is the sample above from a different version?  Or is
there a way to get this output with different configuration?  Here's
the type of output that I see in 8.3.9:

2010-02-08 15:31:50.872 EST LOG:  statement: select 1;
2010-02-08 15:31:50.881 EST LOG:  duration: 10.870 ms

--
Baron Schwartz
Percona Inc: Services and Support for MySQL