Re: plpyhton

От Joshua Tolley
Тема Re: plpyhton
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 04:38:27PM +0530, c k wrote:
> How can we implement procedure cache? Cane you please give details regarding
> this?
> It will be helpful for me.

This is something the PL implementation needs to do for you. I finally looked
at the plpython code, and found that it does indeed do this for you. PLPython
caches a procedure's input and return types, and a compiled representation of
the procedure's source.

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation