end of the line for Jade and DSSSL

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема end of the line for Jade and DSSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
To wrap up the ongoing documentation tool chain conversion for this
release, I propose the attached patch, which

- removes all uses of Jade and DSSSL, in particular the "oldhtml" target

- removes JadeTex and moves FOP in its place for PDF builds

- updates the documentation about the required tools

One thing I didn't carry over is the single-page HTML output (make
postges.html).  This could be added, but I'm not sure if anyone was
using that.

This would conclude the conversion from DSSSL to XSLT.  The plan for
PG11 would include converting the source files from SGML to XML, but
that's going to be another thread sometime.

Вложения