Re: It it possible to get this result in one query?

От Nick
Тема Re: It it possible to get this result in one query?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I guess I should mention that im basically searching for a way to
recusively coalesce the title. So I want to search the second table
and

table_one (id,title)
1 | new one

table_two (id,title)
2 | new two

table_three (id,title)
1 | one
2 | two
3 | three

Id like an sql statement that returns...
1 | new one | [table_one,table_three]
2 | new two | [table_two,table_three]
3 | three | [table_three]