Re: Remove useless arguments in ReadCheckpointRecord().

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Remove useless arguments in ReadCheckpointRecord().
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2022/07/22 17:31, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> I believed that it is recommended to move to the style not having the
> outmost parens.  That style has been introduced by e3a87b4991.

I read the commit log, but I'm not sure yet if it's really recommended to remove extra parens even from the existing
callsto errmsg(). Removing extra parens can interfere with back-patching of the changes around those errmsg(), can't
it?

Anyway, at first I pushed the 0001 patch that removes useless arguments in ReadCheckpointRecord().

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center