Re: Dynamically accessing columns from a row type in a trigger

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Dynamically accessing columns from a row type in a trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
So the less obvious solution that works is to create a temporary
> table. A little verbose, but I get to keep the types.
>
> `CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE _ ON COMMIT DROP AS SELECT OLD.*;`
>
> _ as a table name makes things a little easier to type.
>

> Rhys
> Peace & Love | Live Long & Prosper

If the connection creating the table is long-lived, maybe make the table
once and truncate instead.

От: "Rhys A.D. Stewart"
Сообщение: Re: Dynamically accessing columns from a row type in a trigger
От: Sai Teja
Сообщение: Re: Fatal Error : Invalid Memory alloc request size 1236252631