Re: automatically generating node support functions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: automatically generating node support functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19.04.22 13:40, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I rebased this mostly out of curiousity.  I fixed some smallish
> conflicts and fixed a typedef problem new in JSON support; however, even
> with these fixes it doesn't compile, because JsonPathSpec uses a novel
> typedef pattern that apparently will need bespoke handling in the
> gen_nodes_support.pl script.  It seemed better to post this even without
> that, though.

I have committed your change to the JsonTableColumnType enum and the
removal of JsonPathSpec.  Other than that and some whitespace changes, I
didn't find anything in your 0002 patch that was different from my last
submitted patch.  Did I miss anything?