Re: Future of PlPython2

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Future of PlPython2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/09/2017 09:15 AM, Boshomi DeWiki wrote:
> Python 2.7 will not be maintained past 2020.[1]
>
> Python2 is still default for Postgres 10. CREATE EXTENSION PLPYTHONU
> results in installation of PLPYTHON2U.
>
> As of now SUSE does not support PLPYTHON3U. (This will change soon)
>
> Are there any plans for declaring Python3 as default for Postgres 11
> or a later Release?
>
> [1] https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0373/

This is probably more of a -hackers question, but I would +1 the python3
version being the default in 11.

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

От: Boshomi DeWiki
Сообщение: Future of PlPython2
От: Stefan Keller
Сообщение: PG Schema to be used as log and monitoring store