Re: Asynchronous Append on postgres_fdw nodes.

От Andrey V. Lepikhov
Тема Re: Asynchronous Append on postgres_fdw nodes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/17/20 2:56 PM, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 3:35 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> Comments welcome!  The attached is still WIP and maybe I'm missing
> something, though.
I reviewed your patch and used it in my TPC-H benchmarks. It is still
WIP. Will you improve this patch?

I also want to say that, in my opinion, Horiguchi-san's version seems
preferable: it is more structured, simple to understand, executor-native
and allows to reduce FDW interface changes. This code really only needs
one procedure - IsForeignPathAsyncCapable.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Parallel INSERT (INTO ... SELECT ...)
От: Greg Nancarrow
Сообщение: Re: Parallel INSERT (INTO ... SELECT ...)