Re: calling stored procedure with array paramenter (for psql)

От Assad Jarrahian
Тема Re: calling stored procedure with array paramenter (for psql)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION getlms(_int4)
  RETURNS SETOF tp_locationmessage_object AS
$BODY$
DECLARE

SELECT * FROM getLMs(<what_goes_here>);

<what_goes_here> ... so lets say I want to send an array contain 1,23,34 ...

how do I do that .. whats the syntax?