pg admin III and primary keys (for backup/restore)

От Assad Jarrahian
Тема pg admin III and primary keys (for backup/restore)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Environment: Deployed on Debian. Test and Development on Windows.
Using pg_admin III and Postgresql 8.1 (both test and development).

I want to backup Development and restore it in test and vice-versa.

So when I do a backup of the db (in PGAdmin III), it backs it up. But
when I restore it, all primary key information is gone and no data is
in the tables.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-assad