Re: SQL function which allows to distinguish a server being in point in time recovery mode and an ordinary replica

От m.litsarev@postgrespro.ru
Тема Re: SQL function which allows to distinguish a server being in point in time recovery mode and an ordinary replica
Дата
Ответ на Re: SQL function which allows to distinguish a server being in point in time recovery mode and an ordinary replica  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

Michael,
I have fixed the patches according to your comments.

> merge both local variables into a single bits32 store?
This is done in v3-0001-Standby-mode-requested.patch

> Then this could be used with a function that returns a
> text[] array with all the states retrieved?
Placed this in the v3-0002-Text-array-sql-wrapper.patch

> The refactoring pieces and the function pieces should be split, for
> clarity.
Sure. I also added the third patch with some tests. Perhaps it would be
usefull.

Respectfully,

Mikhail Litsarev
Postgres Professional: https://postgrespro.com

Вложения

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework
От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework