Re: Is PostgreSQL SQL Database Command Syntax Similar toMySQL/MariaDB?

От Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Тема Re: Is PostgreSQL SQL Database Command Syntax Similar toMySQL/MariaDB?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Does phpMyAdmin support PostgreSQL?

On 2020-03-31 20:15, Ben Madin wrote:
> and \q works in MySQL, so it may not be different anyway :)
>
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 at 08:18, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
>> Eric MacAdie <emacadie@gmail.com> writes:
>>> One thing that is different about Postgres is that it uses a lot
>> of
>>> "meta-commands".
>>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html
>>> An important one is "\q", which exits you from the database.
>> Typing
>>> "quit" or "exit" won't get you out of the session.
>>
>> Actually, since v11 that does work ... a concession we've made
>> to MySQL converts ;-)
>>
>> regards, tom lane
>
> --
>
>  [1]
>
> Dr Ben Madin
> BVMS MVPHMgmt PhD MANZCVS GAICD
> Managing Director
>
> Mobile:
> +61 448 887 220 [2]
>
> E-mail:
> ben@ausvet.com.au
>
> Website:
> www.ausvet.com.au [1]
> Skype: benmadin
>
> Address:
> 5 Shuffrey Street
> Fremantle, WA 6160
> Australia
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://www.ausvet.com.au/
> [2] tel:+61448887220

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan (5 Aug
2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----