Re: Seeing execution plan of foreign key constraint check?

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Seeing execution plan of foreign key constraint check?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 7/5/16 7:14 AM, Robert Klemme wrote:
> I was wondering whether there are any plans to include the plan of the
> FK check in EXPLAIN output. Or is there a different way to get to see
> all the plans of triggers as well as of the main SQL?
>
> When researching I found this thread from 2011 and the output format
> does not seem to have changed since then:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/3798971.mRNc5JcYXj%40moltowork#3798971.mRNc5JcYXj@moltowork

No one has discussed it recently.

Unfortunately, this isn't the type of thing that would excite most of
the core hackers, so it's unlikely any of them will pick this up. The
best bet for getting this done is to decide you want to work on it
yourself and email -hackers (please email before creating the patch!),
pay one of the consulting companies to do it, or create a bounty and see
if others will chip in to pay someone to do it.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461