Re: More grist for the PostgreSQL vs MySQL mill

От Michael Nolan
Тема Re: More grist for the PostgreSQL vs MySQL mill
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is a generated query in a web form where there could be a series of 12 digit event IDs input by the user, hence using the 'in' form.  This is slightly lazy programming on my part, but it makes little difference in either PostgreSQL or MySQL whether I use = or 'in'.
--
Mike Nolan