Re: pread() and pwrite()

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pread() and pwrite()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/7/18 7:26 AM, Jesper Pedersen wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> On 11/6/18 4:04 PM, Thomas Munro wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 4:42 AM Jesper Pedersen
>> Thanks!  Pushed.  I'll keep an eye on the build farm to see if
>> anything breaks on Cygwin or some other frankenOS.
>>

> There is [1] on Andres' skink setup. Looking.
>
> [1]
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=skink&dt=2018-11-07%2001%3A01%3A01

And lousyjack, which uses a slightly different way of calling valgrind,
and thus got past initdb, found a bunch more:

see
<https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=lousyjack&dt=2018-11-07%2001%3A33%3A01>

cheers

andrew

От: Jesper Pedersen
Сообщение: Re: pread() and pwrite()
От: Pavel Raiskup
Сообщение: Re: plruby: rb_iterate symbol clash with libruby.so