Re: trying to delete most of the table by range of date col

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: trying to delete most of the table by range of date col
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Am 03.09.2018 um 09:06 schrieb Justin Pryzby:
> Note, I believe it's planned in the future for foreign keys to support
> referenes to partitioned tables, at which point you could just DROP the monthly
> partition...but not supported right now.

the future is close, that's possible in 11 ;-)

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: Re: trying to delete most of the table by range of date col
Сообщение: Re: trying to delete most of the table by range of date col