Re: PostgreSQL limitations question

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL limitations question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/12/2012 12:39 AM, Craig Ringer wrote:
> On 07/12/2012 02:16 PM, Bartosz Dmytrak wrote:
>>
>> it doesn't metter - conclusion is: table is growing. You are right,
>> for other purposes it should be better to check total size.
>>

> In that case, I'm not sure I understand what you were actually asking in
> your initial question.

I understood it to be asking about the conflict between the two
statements below:

Maximum Table Size    32 TB
Maximum Rows per Table    Unlimited

If a table has a maximum size and rows have size then at some point you
will reach a limit on number of rows per table.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com