Re: Error with plpython

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Error with plpython
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/11/2012 04:17 PM, Efraín Déctor wrote:
> Hello.
>
> It is possible to upgrade without any downtime?.

It it is problem you may want to confirm the Postgres version is a
problem by setting up an 9.1.2 instance on your development machine and
seeing if the error shows up.

Otherwise that can be a complicated answer. I have not done it, though
with replication and pooling I understand it can be done. For a minor
version upgrade I can keep the downtime to under a minute. I install
from source and do something along lines of:

1)make
2)Then as postgres user pg_ctl stop
3) sudo make install
4)As postgres user again pg_ctl start

Not sure how things work on FreeBSD, especially if you are using some
sort of binary install.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com