Re: Introducing the TPC-V benchmark, and its relationship to PostgreSQL

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: Introducing the TPC-V benchmark, and its relationship to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 05/07/12 06:24, Reza Taheri wrote:

> I'll pick up Greg's book. We had been focusing on functionality, but our focus will shift to performance soon. To be
blunt,the team is very experienced in benchmarks and in database performance, but most of us are new to PGSQL.

The book is well worth a read - even if you are experienced (in fact you
may get more out of it in that case). In addition I think it would be
beneficial for you to share with us your non default tuning changes you
made in postgresql.conf  etc (as others have requested) - one of the
major benefits of an open source community is the input of many
minds...however we need the basic information concerning setup etc to
even begin to help.

regards

Mark

От: Reza Taheri
Сообщение: Re: Introducing the TPC-V benchmark, and its relationship to PostgreSQL
От: David Kerr
Сообщение: Re: Drop statistics?