Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes

От Evan Martin
Тема Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Fixing the bug and implementing this are not mutually exclusive. Of
course, it should be fixed, but that's just one bug. I've experienced at
least 3 different kinds of crashes. This is about mitigating the impact
of all crashing bugs, which is important, because they will never be
eliminated completely.

Thanks for adding it to the TODO list, Guillaume. I'll post separately
about this particular crash if I can reproduce it reliably.

Regards,
Evan

On 3/07/2012 6:28 PM, Dave Page wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>>
>> I though we already had this in our TODO list, but I can't find it. So I
>> added it.
> I'd far rather see the bug fixed, but without any details that seems
> tricky. FWIW, I use pgAdmin on Windows and Mac daily, and don't run
> into crashes or hangs.

Сообщение: Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes
Сообщение: Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes