Re: COMMUTATOR doesn't seem to work

От D'Arcy Cain
Тема Re: COMMUTATOR doesn't seem to work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12-06-23 08:21 AM, Dickson S. Guedes wrote:
>> Still nothing in the documentation.  At least the search box doesn't
>> find it.
>
> Try in the search box of postgres doxygen documentation [1]..

That's source, not documentation.  I already found it in the actual
source files but that's not the same thing.  For one thing, if it
isn't documented then it may not be meant to be exposed to the API.
For another, without documentation we can't tell what is guaranteed
to work and what is an implementation detail.

I know that I can fiddle about and try stuff until it works but I
don't work for Microsoft.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
IM: darcy@Vex.Net

Сообщение: Re: COMMUTATOR doesn't seem to work
Сообщение: Re: COMMUTATOR doesn't seem to work