Re: COMMUTATOR doesn't seem to work

От D'Arcy Cain
Тема Re: COMMUTATOR doesn't seem to work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12-06-23 12:17 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> "D'Arcy Cain" <darcy@druid.net> writes:
>> On 12-06-22 07:09 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>>> I think DirectionFunctionCall2 is what you want.
>
>> Can you elaborate?  I could not find a single hit in Google or the
>> documentation search on the PG site and it does not appear anywhere
>> in the source distribution.
>
> He meant DirectFunctionCall2

Still nothing in the documentation.  At least the search box doesn't
find it.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
IM: darcy@Vex.Net

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: A good illustraton of why we need user-friendly system views
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: random failing builds on spoonbill - backends not exiting...