Re: Create view is not accepting the parameter in postgres functions

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Create view is not accepting the parameter in postgres functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/13/2012 03:06 PM, Alban Hertroys wrote:

 > Named parameters --------------------^^^
> Positional parameters ---------------------------------------------^^
>
> You can't mix those. I don't think SQL functions support named parameters, so using positional parameters throughout
wouldbe the solution.

Yep, that's the immediate cause of failure, and I missed that in my
reply so I'm answering the *next* question. Whoops, sorry.

If you remove the name and use positional style, the function still
fails for a different reason, as per my post following.

--
Craig Ringer

Сообщение: Re: Create view is not accepting the parameter in postgres functions
Сообщение: Re: Create view is not accepting the parameter in postgres functions