Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Дата
Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.  (leaf_yxj <leaf_yxj@163.com>)
Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.  (Chris Travers <chris.travers@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 06/12/12 11:25 AM, leaf_yxj wrote:
> Thanks. You guys are right. I check the database. The C programm is
> there.   ----- but why our application team keep ask me to give them
> the superuser privileges to create the C function. Should they use the
> superuser to create the C function. if yes , why they need it?

yes, only a sql superuser can define a C function, as these have total
access to crashing postgres's innards.

От: leaf_yxj
Сообщение: Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Сообщение: Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.