Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/12/12 9:53 AM, leaf_yxj wrote:
> I need to create  c language in the postgresql database. I only know to
> create as follows.
>
> Create language c ;

to clarify what tom said,   you externally compile your C functions into
.so/.dll files, then bind them in with CREATE FUNCTION name(args)
RETURNS .....  AS 'path/filename'  LANGUAGE C

see http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/xfunc-c.html