Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: How to create c language in postgresql database. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/06/2012 17:53, leaf_yxj wrote:
> I need to create  c language in the postgresql database. I only know
> to create as follows.
>
> Create language c ;
>

> Is there anything else I need to do before I create the C language?

Hello Grace,

C isn't available (AFAIK) as a procedural language; however, you have a
wide choice of other languages to choose from - see the docs under
"Server programming" for some of them.

In fact, C is the language used to write PostgreSQL.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie