Re: 9.2 final

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 9.2 final
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> But if we believe we've taken care of all known open issues fairly
> soon, getting an RC out rather than a beta before people go on
> vacation would probably be a good thing...

Yeah, that's the other reason I'm not so wild about a June release; I
have a whole list of tests I want to do against beta2, and to date I've
done none of them.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Restrict ALTER FUNCTION CALLED ON NULL INPUT (was Re: Not quite a security hole: CREATE LANGUAGE for non-superusers)