Re: Question about load balance

От René Romero Benavides
Тема Re: Question about load balance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am 08.06.2012 00:39, schrieb Craig Ringer:
On 06/07/2012 10:26 PM, Condor wrote:
Hello ppl,

I read in internet and in this mailing list, when some one asking about load balance,
most of the answers is: pgpool.
I want to asking how stable is pgpool ? How much query can handle ? What load average ?
Im looking for something multi master solution.

PgPool-II doesn't offer mutli-master operation. Not much does.

Multi-master is very difficult to get right, and even harder to make fast.

Are you really sure it's what you want? Failover is often a much, MUCH simpler and more efficient approach.

--
Craig Ringer

The only multimaster replication solution for PostgreSQL I know of, is Bucardo.
http://bucardo.org/wiki/Bucardo
Though I second what Craig Ringer wisely says; it's difficult to get it right and fast.
Best Regards.

http://pglearn.blogspot.mx/

twitter: @sqlhotfix