Re: pg 9.1 brings host machine down

От Vitalii Tymchyshyn
Тема Re: pg 9.1 brings host machine down
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello.

Seen this already.
It looks like cross join + sort. Badly configured ORM tools like
Hibernate with multiple one-to-many relationships fetched with 'join'
strategy may produce such result.
Unfortunately I don't know if it's possible to protect from such a case
at server side.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

06.06.12 15:05, Konstantin Mikhailov написав(ла):