Re: Where to find syntax for ODBC commands

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Where to find syntax for ODBC commands
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 06/05/2012 06:30 AM, Christine Jorgensen wrote:
> I am new to PostgreSQL.  I have a FoxPro application that currently
> accesses an Oracle database using the Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle.
> I am trying to convert it to access PostgreSql.
> So far I have installed the PostgreSQL drivers and am using PostgreSQL
> ANSI.  I have connected to the database and was able to insert data into
> a table and select data from another table using the FoxPro EXECSQL.  I
> am now trying to execute a stored procedure in the PostgreSQL database
> and am having trouble with the syntax for the parameters, which is
> different from the Oracle ODBC driver.
> Is there documentation somewhere that describes the PostgreSQL ODBC syntax?

Documentation can be found here:

http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/

If you could provide an example of what you are trying to do and the
error message we might be able to narrow the search or even answer the
question.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com