Re: Remembering bug #6123

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Remembering bug #6123
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-01/msg01241.php
> OK, here's an updated version of the patch.
I was on vacation after PGCon and just got back to the office
yesterday, so I have just now been able to check on the status of
our testing of this after being asked about it by Tom at PGCon.
He has this listed as an open bug, with testing of his fix by my
organization as the hold-up.
There was some testing of this in January while I was on another
vacation, some triggers were found which worked as intended with the
patch I had hacked together, but which got errors with the stricter
(and safer) patch created by Tom.  I pointed out to the developers
some triggers which needed to be changed, and what should be
considered safe coding techniques, but I was then assigned to
several urgent issues and lost track of this one.  I have arranged
for testing over the next few days.  I will post again with results
when I have them.
-Kevin

От: Florian Pflug
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security
От: Kohei KaiGai
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Interface of Row Level Security