Re: Cannot export database tables

От Hartmut Holzgraefe
Тема Re: Cannot export database tables
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On 04.06.2012 11:52, Archana K N wrote:

> "Export error: Failed to execute pg_dump (given path in your
> conf/config.inc.php : /usr/bin/pg_dump). Please, fix this path in your
> configuration and relog."
>
> I am using windows and changed my path to "C:\Program
> Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin\pg_dump". Then also it is showing the same error.

is it still showing "/usr/bin/pg_dump" or the new "C:\..." path in the
error message?

PS: As this actually seems to be a problem a phpPgAdmin specific
    problem and not a problem with the PHP configuration (in php.ini
    and friends) itself you may actually want to get help from the
    phpPgAdmin community on

      http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/doku.php?id=getting_help

    instead?

--