Re: Analyze all from command line

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Analyze all from command line
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/15/2012 01:46 PM, Robert James wrote:
> I can run clusterdb -a from the command line to cluster all databases.
>
> After clustering, its recommended to run ANALYZE.  But there doesn't
> seem to be any way to do this from the command line, and even in SQL,
> there doesn't seem to be any way to do this for all databases.
>
> 1. What's the recommended way to analyze all after doing a clusterdb -a?
>
> 2. If I miss a db from analyze, will the cluster still help it?

See here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/app-vacuumdb.html

In particular:
-a
-Z

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Mike Christensen
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way to avoid hard coding database connection info into views?
От: Robert James
Сообщение: Is there a benefit to CLUSTER when retrieving individual records?