Re: Draft release notes complete

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Draft release notes complete
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 05/10/2012 01:29 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Bruce Momjian<bruce@momjian.us>  writes:
>> The docs finally built 90 minutes after my commit, and the URL above is
>> now working.  (Does it always take this long to update?)
> I believe the new implementation of that stuff is that the devel docs
> are built whenever the buildfarm member guaibasaurus runs for HEAD,
> which it seems to do on an hourly schedule.  This is definitely not as
> fast-responding as Peter's former custom script, but I'm not sure if
> it's worth thinking of another way.

I don't see any reason it can't run more frequently, though. Currently a
run takes 15 minutes or so. We could reduce that by making it skip some
steps, and get it down to about 10 minutes. It would be perfectly
reasonable to run every 5 minutes (it won't schedule concurrent runs -
if the lock file is held by another run it exits gracefully). Of course,
that's up to Magnus and Stefan.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Draft release notes complete
Сообщение: Re: Draft release notes complete