Re: Draft release notes complete

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Draft release notes complete
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/10/2012 06:33 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 11:11:02PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> (Why is there no time zone shown in the date/time at the top?)   I think
>> it will eventually show up here:
>>
>>     http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/release-9-2.html
>
> The docs finally built 90 minutes after my commit, and the URL above is
> now working.  (Does it always take this long to update?)

the developer docs builds are a byproduct of the snaptshot generation
concept on borka.postgresql.org. For each snapshot we are doing a
complete buildfarm-run to verify the basic integrity of the current code
and only if that one succeeds we will generate a snapshot-tarball AND
upload the docs to the main website.
This whole process is not triggered by a commit but simply running on a
fixed "every 4 hours" cycle.

Stefan