Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch
Дата
Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 14. Oktober 2010 16:28:51 -0300 Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

>> Looking in that function, there is a similar "found" variable that
>> isn't being initialised (which my compiler didn't warn about).
>> Initialising that to false, sems to fix the problem and all the
>> regression tests then pass.
>
> Excellent.  Please send an updated patch.

Here is an updated version of the patch. It fixes the following issues
Andrew discovered during his review cycle:

* Fix compiler warnings and crash due to uninitialized variables (pretty
much the fix Dean proposed)

* Remove accidentally added pg_latch.c in my own git repos.

I will do further cycles over Andrew's review report.

--
Thanks

    Bernd
Вложения