Re: Re: xReader, double-effort (was: Temporary tables under hot standby)

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Re: xReader, double-effort (was: Temporary tables under hot standby)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/29/12 9:27 AM, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Maybe I can help with that by describing what the Wisconsin court
> system does for circuit court data.

Thanks for the write-up, it was insightful.

One thing I wanted to mention is that non-binary replication has an added advantage over binary from a DR standpoint:
ifcorruption occurs on a master it is more likely to make it into your replicas thanks to full page writes. You might
wantto consider that depending on how sensitive your data is.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net