Re: 9.1.3 backends getting stuck in 'startup'

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: 9.1.3 backends getting stuck in 'startup'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 04/28/12 17:17, Jeff Frost wrote:
> Since I had a theory that it's probably stalling on pg_catalog access, one of the guys wrote a test harness that
makesseveral connections and creates and drops lots of temp tables. That does seem to allow us to reproduce the issue
inthe production DB, but not in a newly created DB.  So, we're about to initdb a new data directory and slony replicate
thedata over to it on the original server.

After slony replicating over to the freshly initdb'd original server, the
problem has not recurred.  Maybe the problem was catalog corruption?

От: Petteri Räty
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6619: Misleading output from slave when host is not running
От: mng5888@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #6622: ld.so.1: initdb: fatal: libxsit.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory